All parents/guardians/students (Clients) must ensure that they read the following Terms and Conditions before they confirm to any of our listed services. Please note that once your registration for any service has been accepted by Online Super Tutors, the following Terms and Conditions will apply.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the parents or guardians to understand the following. All One-to one classes, courses and Home-schooling Tuition Services are conducted by tutors sourced by Online Super Tutors. While Online Super Tutors is responsible for sourcing a recommended, suitable Tutor, it acts as an agent on behalf of the Tutor and is not responsible for the content of lessons nor teaching methods of these Tuition Services. The Client may request and/or suggest required or relevant class topics and materials, thus the service is bespoke and tailored to specific needs. All Tutors are self-employed and once a suitable placement has been made, the Tutor enters a Tutoring Agreement with the Client (parent/guardian/student) to provide the specific Tuition Services as highlighted prior. In such cases, Online Super Tutors acts solely in the capacity of an agency connecting the Tutor and the Client.
Students may only attend classes once Online Super Tutors has received the Fee (as defined in the ‘Plans & Pricing’ section of our website) and once the completed online Registration has been accepted.
– Class fees must be paid monthly in advance by one of the accepted payment methods as defined when using the booking system and under the ‘Plans & Pricing’ section of the website.
– Class fees include the hourly rate for each session. Homework and extra activities and materials are recommended by Online Super Tutors but are at the discretion of the Tutor and the Client in terms of content, quantity and frequency.
– Online Super Tutors reserves the right to cancel a contract and stop or suspend Tuition Services with immediate effect should a monthly payment remain outstanding.
Membership provides benefits as stipulated on the ‘Membership’ page of the website. Online Super Tutors reserves the right to change the nature of these benefits at any time. The Client has the right to Membership benefits until the end of the current month before any changes will take place.
Missed Classes & Restriction of Liability
Online Super Tutors must be notified by email of any absences through illness or family commitments. The Client may also notify the Tutor instead of or in addition to Online Super Tutors.
Cancellation notice from the Client must be given to Online Super Tutors or the Tutor with a minimum of 24 hours. The Client can request to rearrange the class with the Tutor and it is at the Tutor’s discretion to rearrange the class for another time. If a class cannot be rearranged and has been cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, the Client will still be charged for the class and the Tutor is entitled to receive 100% of the Hourly Fee.
At the discretion of Online Super Tutors and subject to availability, if a student misses a lesson due to illness or family commitments, we will try and offer a solution. Requests for a replacement lesson must be made in writing by email stating the reason the student could not make their usual lesson. No refunds will be given for any missed classes without such discourse.
Delayed and Cancelled Classes
Online Super Tutors will make every effort to make sure that all classes are completed at their scheduled times. However, if there is a delay due to any act or event beyond our reasonable control (included Covd-19 related issues) which prevents Tutors from fulfilling their services, then neither Online Super Tutors nor its representatives are liable. This includes, but is not limited to traffic congestion, public transport delays, strikes and natural disasters. In such an event, the Tutor will contact you as soon as is reasonably possible to notify you. You may discuss fulfilment of delayed minutes or entire classes with both Online Super Tutors and the Tutor to make arrangements to compensate.
Whilst it is hoped that every student will improve their skills, Online Super Tutors cannot guarantee that the Tuition Services will enable your child to pass any relevant exams or achieve proficiency to a desired level. Every Student will be ensured the best service from the Tutor and results may vary.
Cancellation of Tuition Services
– All clients have the right to cancel the Tuition Services or request a change of Tutor if they are not satisfied. One full calendar month’s written notice is required to cancel our Tuition Services, therefore, if the Client is unhappy with the Tutor, Online Super Tutors will offer options for replacement until the calendar month is completed. For the sake of fairness, the balance of the fees is calculated to the end of the month in which notice was received by Online Super Tutors (e.g. if notice was received on 10th June, payment will be required for June only).
– Online Super Tutors may cancel the contract at any time providing you with one full calendar month in writing. Any advance payment you have made for the Tuition Services beyond the expiry of 11 Plus London’s notice will be refunded to you.
– Online Super Tutors reserves the right to cancel your contract and stop the student’s Tuition Services with immediate effect should a monthly payment remain outstanding or if unsavoury actions have resulted in complaints from the Tutor.
Further General Points
Your privacy is important to us. We will not give your personal data to any third party and we will use the personal information you give to us to:
If you have any concerns or queries, please contact us.