The Careers Clinic
Everybody Is Welcome For Advice
I am the founder of The Careers Clinic and offer a bespoke careers advice service for young people and their parents and carers. I can help you to identify your next steps, and work with you to ensure you develop employability confidence. I focus on identifying your skills and building your self-belief so that you have a clear vision for your personal development and future.
I am a registered professional holding both the Level 6 Careers Leader and Careers Guidance and Development qualifications.
I adhere to confidentially codes and am invested in trying to provide a springboard for you and your next step.
What can i do for you?
- Help demystify the further training and education opportunities available to you
- Assist with college, university and apprenticeship applications
- Conduct mock interviews
- Explore career transition options
- Create or help revamp CVs
- Help identify opportunities that match your skills and qualities
- … anything related to YOU and the WORLD OF WORK!
- Support women returning to the workplace after maternity,
- Am consulted by national companies on their careers outreach programmes and resources
- Work with employers seeking to engage the right talent.
What other benefits are there?
We'd love to share our knowledge and experience
Remember that we offer a wide range of family legal services. The first check we make is whether you qualify to receive up to 80% of your tuition fees back. We can also help you find out what other benefits you are entitled to – post pandemic, you’d be surprised at what we should be receiving.
Our careers advisor is at hand to provide support and guidance with every kind of employment and work related challenge. Whether its for you or your child, find out what options there are and get help with tricky applications and CV editing.
You can reach us using the normal forms of communication – whatever is easiest for you – use our contact form, email us, call us or chat to us online. We are here for you.
Considering Home-schooling your child in more than just one subject? As times change, this option is becoming more realistic. Speak to one of our team today to see how this could work for you.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
We offer a free education consultation for all new students and parents/carers. Members get extra sessions every month.
During the sessions you will be able to:
- Work out and review a personalised approach for the student
- Find out information related to schools, colleges, universities and examination preparation at all levels
- See what extra help and benefits you can get at no extra cost.
We offer a free legal consultation for all new students and parents/carers.
During the session you will be able to:
- See if you qualify for Childcare and up to 80% off tuition fees
- Find out all the benefits you may be entitled to – without knowing it!
- Get expert lawyers and solicitors to handle family, employment, housing, mental health and all other social service issues.
We work with The Careers Clinic, who are established professionals with years of experience in a range of careers related issues: You can:
- Understand work and training options
- Get help with applications for education and jobs
- Identify your strengths and next steps.
All of our consultations come with a free first session. Your first step is to speak to a member of the team who can get you booked in for the most relevant expert. And once we understand your needs, we will be able to serve you better.